September 2017 ~ Our Month OF COVENANT REMEMBRANCE
Pastor Comfort and I welcome you all to the month of September: Our MONTH OF COVENANT REMEMBRANCE
I decree and prophesy that the Lord will open a book of remembrance concerning you in Jesus name. May all your prayers, sacrifices, dedicated services and commitments be a memorial for covenant remembrance this month in Jesus name.
Our Anchor scriptures are:
Genesis 9:15 and I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
Exodus 2:24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.
Genesis 30:22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.
Genesis 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
I want all JHA family to come boldly to God this month to remind Him of His Covenant to us. Our God is a covenant keeper and not a covenant forgetter or a covenant breaker, I believe He will hear our cries and petitions and remember His Covenant over us in Jesus name.
Any time you come to God on the platform of His Covenant to you, the integrity of His word commit Him to perform.
HEZEKIAH as a Case study:
Isaiah 38:1-6 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live. Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the Lord, and said, Remember now, O Lord, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore. Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying, Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years. And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city.
When the Prophet Isaiah was sent to Hezekiah that he will die and not live, Hezekiah went back to God and reminds God of his promises and covenant to those that are faithfully serving Him. God remembered his words and covenant to Hezekiah and He reversed the death verdict on Him.
Whenever God opens a book of remembrance concerning you on the platform of His Covenant, He averts and changes situation in your favor.
Throughout the Bible we read of people that God remembered their cases and turned their impossible situations to astonishing testimonies. All these are Biblical proofs to us that no case is too old, too difficult, or too hard for God to change.
Genesis 18:14 Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Examples of some People that God remembered by covenant:
- NOAH: Genesis 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
- ABRAHAM: Genesis 19:29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.
- RACHEL: Genesis 30:22-23 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:
- THE ISRAELITE: Exodus 2:24-25 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.
- HANNAH: 1 Samuel 1:19-20 And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the Lord, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the Lord remembered her. Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the Lord.
As we read and study about these people this month may God Almighty open a book of remembrance concerning us at JHA and May He remember His Covenant promises over us in Jesus name.
Welcome to your September to remember. You shall be remembered in Jesus name.